1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them.
4. Let them know that they are tagged.
I was tagged by: Lilly
1. Tumblr or Twitter?
2. best advice you ever got?
This is really tough, there are so many!
3. single or taken?
Everybody knows I’m married to this guy:
4. do you sleep in a king size bed or standard?
standard, although I’d love to have a king size bed *_*
5. favorite place to visit?
too many :D but I really want to visit England again soon <3
6. what is the most beautiful language for you?
7. Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? ( just to make sure I don´t need to unfollow you :P )
Neither. That’s just not my cup of tea.
8. First job?
Working for my grandparents’ company.
9. worst grade?
There was once a time I got an D or even an E on a math exam
10. do you write FFs? if so please insert link
No, I don’t.
11. What does someone has to do/be to be your friend?
They have to be honest, loyal and supporting. They need to be open-minded and fun to be with.
And I don’t like superficial people…
I’ve got tagged before, so I won’t add another 11 questions. Besides, I really can’t think of any :D
are you fucking serious rn
LOOK AT HOW HAPPY HE IS
Ingrid Bergman in Notorious (1946).
(With a tip of the hat to thestudentofcoffee, who reminded me of the passage)
I bow to you.
This is absolute perfection.
Hats off to you sir
The idea is that the Phantom has tried to make himself look extraordinarily attractive and masculine and handsome, so his way of doing it is the mask.
"Actress Ingrid Bergman, who will star in upcoming film “For Whom the Bell Tolls," posing outside near trees"
(Life Magazine - photo by John Florea - July 1943)